Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

...ok...

My observations are as they are...
...and as the header states...

To my loyal readers I ask one thing...
...to all the others, the same...

Leave a comment as you feel the need to...
...if you feel no need, then I have said all there is...
...and I thank you...
If not, I must know where I have gone wrong so I may correct it, and get back on track...

So, moving on...

About this 'war on Christmas'...

First, the ones that are 'bent' on removing Christ from Christmas are in the minority...
...ignore them...

If they try to remove your right to display, proclaim, celebrate, as you see fit...
...remind them that their right to think, belive, or live as they choose 'shall not prevent you from living as you choose'...
...if it does, then you are not free...
...and freedom has a price...

Are you ready to pay for your right to be free...?

...zar...

ps...

Atheists...
You belive there is no God...
...so why do you fear those that do, so much...?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

I'm not sure whether I agree with a good deal of what you say, but this is an excellent start for a blog. Keep it up! :-)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home