Google

Saturday, May 06, 2006

...too long waiting...

I have waited too long to say what must be said after obesrving what has not and should have happened...
...and my observation has been America has been setup for it to happen again...

America was attacked in WWII, and America finished it...
...America finished it in Korea...

...and lost in Vietnam...

America has lost every conflict it has been in since...
...to include the declaration of war by Afghanistan...

Dont give me 'who, what, where'...

Within 48 hours Afghanistan should have been a parking lot...
...in war, there are no innocent humans...
...a country attacks, the whole country attacks...

With Afghanisan a parking lot, there would be no longer a problem with others...
...they would know America will have no more from any other country...

From my point of observing I feel shame for America...
...for America has allowed thier shame...

...zar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home